COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Established Commercial Property Management Company seeking experienced Property Manager to oversee a multi-tenant Office, Retail, and Industrial portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations of the properties, including financial activities.
- Respond to tenant needs and concerns
- Lease Administration
- Prepare annual budgets, forecasts, and variance reports
- Review and reconcile Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges
- Tenant improvement and capital projects supervision
- Contract with vendors and oversee property maintenance
- Maintain positive relationships and high retention levels with tenants
- Interaction with property owners to ensure objectives are being met
- Perform regular inspections of properties
- Active Arizona Real Estate License
- At least two years Commercial property management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and exemplary time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Yardi and/or MRI experience a plus
Pre-employment background review and drug testing required
Our company is focused on providing exceptional client and tenant support in an environment where teamwork is essential. We offer excellent benefits, including vacation, health and other insurance, and 401k.
Please send resume and salary requirements to be considered for this opportunity.
The Assistant Controller is responsible for assisting the Controller in their duties as well as insuring the accuracy of the inventory, process improvements of the accounting department, and assisting preparation of the Company’s financial statements and tax reports. Must have a MBA and 5-10 years experience. 70-86 K. This position is in Sahuarita, AZ, a quiet, beautiful and growing town just south of Tucson and north of Green Valley. Great quality of life. Tucson is home to a world class university-The University of Arizona. This position will advance into a Controller position in 3-5 years. Contact Tom Campbell at 520-991-3890 or fill out our online application: ampersonnel.com.