EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE)
$20 PER HOUR New Position ABILITY TO COMPETE FOR THE POSITION
- Editing documentation for grammatical errors
- Ordering office supplies
- Using a portal to update website pages (it is a simple process)
- Other duties as assigned
- Advance skills beyond the standard in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Project management skills
- Tackle challenging needs and willing to think outside the box
IT HELP DESK $18-$20/hr.
The Help Desk Technician’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual use remote tools to provide help at the desktop level.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CITY MUNICIPALITY)
Phones and dealing with walk-in customers. Selling parking permits, accepting payment for parking ticket fines. Other projects will be provided to work on between customers. Long term assignment, $12.50/hr. starting wage. Includes sick leave.