Receptionist (Law Firm)
Benefits include: = $12,000 dollars/year
- Health (60 day wait period) – 86% Premium paid by firm
- Life (10K) Insurance (30 day wait period) – Premium paid by firm
- Answering phones/taking messages
- Doing intakes on new clients
- Keeping track of referrals and processing referral fees
- Sorting mail and processing it
- Bank deposits
- Ordering meals for the attorney’s meetings
- Taking payments
- Greeting guestsDental (60 Day waThis would be a full-time position. Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm with a one-hour lunch from 12:00 to 1:00.
Weekends and holidays off.
We are looking to pay $12.00 to $13.00 an hour. Raise every 6 months
This position includes:it period) – Premium paid by firm
- Simple IRA match 3% of salary contribution (30 day wait)
IT HELP DESK $18-$20/hr.
The Help Desk Technician’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual use remote tools to provide help at the desktop level.
IT Help Desk :
Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources in the Product Procedures directory and on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CITY MUNICIPALITY)
Phones and dealing with walk-in customers. Selling parking permits, accepting payment for parking ticket fines. Other projects will be provided to work on between customers. Long term assignment, $12/hr. starting wage. Includes sick leave.